DNOW is a world-class weekend experience that will challenge your students at all points in their spiritual walks: on passionate worship, engaging teaching and spiritual discipleship designed to fuel faith within the hearts of teenagers. The event is January 12-14 with students staying in host homes, going to the LIFT Tour and more! More information can be found on the Southside Youth Ministries Facebook page. Sign up now!
What You Need to Know:
Ever been to a D-Now? Good, that’s probably a yes, but if it’s the very first one, this isn’t just an incredibly fun weekend, (well it is) but it’s also one that could reshape your entire thinking about how God fits into your life.
So here is how it works and what you need to do:
First, invite your friends to come with you so you have
some peeps to hang out with.
Second, read this entire form, fill it out, and turn it in.
Third, show up. We’ve done this a couple of times, so
we’ll take it from here and guarantee a great weekend.
ALL students 7th-12th grade are invited to join us for this amazing weekend. Sign up using the form provided in this brochure.
* This is a church event, so conduct yourself appropriately, you are representing Southside Baptist Church, your family, and yourself.
* Be on time and participate in every session and activity
* If you need to leave D-Now or your host home at any time during the weekend, please clear it with Southside student staff.
* Students will not be allowed to drive other students at any time during the weekend.
* No pranks are allowed or will be tolerated.
* No visitors – if students are not signed up to be part of the weekend, they will not be allowed to visit the homes.
Students will stay in Host Homes (homes of our most trusted and trusting members) Friday and Saturday night. For each home there will be a Host Family who will help with food and transportation and a college-aged student who will lead the weekend for our youth. Groups will be no larger then 15 students.
Registration is underway for $75 and ends Jan 10.
After that, students can still attend D-Now but only at the Late Registration cost of $85.
Never let money be the reason you don’t attend! Contact the youth pastor Brandon Standridge to inquire about scholarship needs at ( 205)541-5130
WHAT TO BRING
* Favorite Snacks Items and a 2 Liter Drink
* Bedding (sleeping bag, blanket, pillow)
* Toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc…)
* Bible and Pen
* Clothes (for indoor and outdoor activities, sleeping)
* A Good Attitude
WHAT NOT TO BRING
* Tobacco products or alcohol
* Clothing with unacceptable symbols, words, or pictures
* Knives, weapons, fireworks
* A bad attitude
* There is no need to pack clothes for Sunday, we will wear the D-Now T-shirts and jeans.