The Sunday morning church service is when the whole church gathers together to worship God by singing to Him, giving of the time, money, and skill He has graced us with, and receiving a message delivered by a man who senses God's call to preach and teach the message of the Bible.

We record the audio of the sermons during each service and post it over on SoundCloud. This web page provides links to the sermon audio as well as to correlating materials you can use for further research and for group study in your small group.

The Lord is My Shepherd. I am a sheep.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Psalm 23 may be the best-known passage in Scripture. Don't let its familiarity make you deaf to the fact that this is God's Word--alive, active, and speaking to transform our lives. In today's message, we are reminded, encouraged, and challenged as we consider what "The Lord is my shepherd" means.

1 comment(s)

How God shows His love of humanity

Sunday, December 20, 2015

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life”

—John 3:16

If someone were to ask me what Christmas is all about, this one verse sums up my answer. “This is how much God loves us: having only one Son, and because of His love for us, He gave that one Son to make eternal life available to all humanity.”

1 comment(s)

Will you go?

Sunday, December 13, 2015

In the same way that God called Abram and Sarai to leave Haran to go to the land of promise, even so God calls us today. Missionary couple Curtis and Tricia Bridges have recently returned from Mongolia and are staying in our mission house. In today's message, Curtis challenged us: "How can we come to a God willing to transform our lives and say anything else but, 'Yes, I’ll go.'"

2 comment(s)

Be anxious for nothing!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

It has been reported in a study that only 8 percent of the things people worry about were legitimate matters of concern. The other 92 percent never happened, or involved matters over which the people had no control anyway.

1 comment(s)

Give Thanks and Rejoice in the Lord Always

Sunday, November 22, 2015

In today's headlines:

  • The Syrian refugee crisis
  • France in the wake of the recent terror attacks.
  • Actor Charlie Sheen revealing he is HIV positive on the “Today Show” and stating he had a large number partners, knowing that he is HIV positive.  

The headlines are filled with terror, despair and confusion. In our own community and in our own lives we can find yet more reasons to despair.

1 comment(s)

There is a Way

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Are you feeling weak, vulnerable, weary, in despair, frustrated, trapped, condemned? Are you desperate for change in your life, your marriage, or your family?  I believe God wants to set people free and heal hearts.

1 comment(s)

Jesus loves the Soldier

Sunday, November 8, 2015

There are many complexities regarding war. It is never an easy topic simply because it involves the conflict of deciding what are moral absolutes in the heat of battle. Realizing that a soldier has to make judgment calls that could end a life and in some cases the best information that they have to go on is gut instincts. Sometimes it literally boils down to kill or be killed. Real war is not a video game. Some of the greatest casualties of war are veterans. Some of them had to do unthinkable things. Some of them have seen things that words can’t described.

1 comment(s)

Jesus has the authority

Sunday, November 1, 2015

"Do not be deceived"

Saturday, October 31, 2015

“I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims. Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” (Acts 19:13-15)

1 comment(s)

Fighting the Battle One Day at a Time

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Have you ever sensed that you were in a spiritual battle?

When someone says “spiritual warfare,” what comes to your mind?

What is your natural tendency in a conflict—to fight or to flee?

If you fight, what is your mindset in fighting the problem? Do you just follow your natural instincts? Do you intellectually dissect the problem and then use logic and reasoning to try and work it out? Does this tendency undermine God’s strength in your life? If so, how?

1 comment(s)