There are opportunities for ladies to participate in discipleship, relationship, and service.
Current Discipleship Opportunities:
Women's Sunday School Classes
TLC Weekly Bible Study
- Monday Night Study: contact Beverly Verhage @ 6:00 pm at 208 Westmoreland
- Wednesday Study: contact Beverly Verhage @ 9:30 am at 208 Westmoreland
- Wednesday Nights: TLC meets in room 138 from 6:00-7:00 to share needs and concerns, participate in short devotional discussion, and also pray and connect with others.
- Small groups meet on weekly basis and larger gatherings meet less frequently; several times per year.
- ”LIKE” us on Facebook to get up-to-date announcements and events. www.facebook.com/The-Ladies-Connection-Page-Southside-Women-240962319314668/
- All gatherings are intended to assist women to grow in their relationship with Christ and one another.
Ladies will find opportunities to serve one another within the weekly small groups as well as the less frequent larger events.
As women grow in their faith, TLC desires to undergird them with prayerful support and encourage them as they discover, explore, and use their spiritual gifts in service to the Body and to the community in love and unity of spirit. Any woman of any age is warmly invited to be a part of TLC and to help build a Women’s Ministry at Southside Baptist Church that will glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in word, thought, and deed.
Facebook Page for TLC (www.facebook.com/The-Ladies-Connection-Page-Southside-Women-240962319314668/)