There are opportunities for ladies to participate in discipleship, relationship, and service.
Current Discipleship Opportunities:
Women's Sunday School Classes
TLC Weekly Bible Study
- Monday Night Study: contact Beverly Verhage @ 6:00 pm at 208 Westmoreland
- Wednesday Study: contact Beverly Verhage @ 9:30 am at 208 Westmoreland
The Upcoming Study starts August 7 and 9 and we will be studying All Things New by Kelly Minter. Contact Beverly Verhage to purchase a copy of the workbook or you can pick up a book at Lifeway.
- If you are interested in one of these studies, interested in studies at other times than those currently offered, would like to lead a study, or just interested in more information contact Beverly Verhage by texting her at 256-603-0453 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday Nights: TLC meets in room 138 from 6:20-7:30 to share needs and concerns, participate in short devotional discussion, and also pray and connect with others. (Note: this group is available to anyone at any time. Regular participation is welcome but is not necessary to be a part of this group. All are welcome, all the time… PS: NO HOMEWORK)
- Small groups meet on weekly basis and larger gatherings meet less frequently; several times per year.
- ”LIKE” us on Facebook to get up-to-date announcements and events. www.facebook.com/The-Ladies-Connection-Page-Southside-Women-240962319314668/
- All gatherings are intended to assist women to grow in their relationship with Christ and one another.
Ladies will find opportunities to serve one another within the weekly small groups as well as the less frequent larger events.
As women grow in their faith, TLC desires to undergird them with prayerful support and encourage them as they discover, explore, and use their spiritual gifts in service to the Body and to the community in love and unity of spirit. Any woman of any age is warmly invited to be a part of TLC and to help build a Women’s Ministry at Southside Baptist Church that will glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in word, thought, and deed.
If you would like to include women's activities on this site, or if you know of opportunities for women to get involved, contact Beverly Verhage. Also if you are interested in being a participant in the ministry or desire to be a more active part of this ministry, contact Beverly Verhage at email@example.com
Blog sites by the women of Southside
Beverly Verhage (http://on-wings-as-eagles.blogspot.com/)
Karen Smith (http://kksmith8694.blogspot.com/)
Facebook Page for TLC (www.facebook.com/The-Ladies-Connection-Page-Southside-Women-240962319314668/)
WEB sites in our community
Other blogs (http://www.ourcityonahill.net/)
Christian Women's Job Corp (http://cwjc.net/)
WEB sites of our women members in the church
(Contact us if you would like to add your info here)