“So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.” --Roman 6:11
Who We Are: Romans 6:11 is the theme of our student ministry at Southside. We want to see students become “alive” through saving faith in Christ and then walk in that new life for His glory! We have several core adult leaders that invest their lives weekly in the lives of our students. If you want more information about our Student Ministry, contact Tina in the church office at email@example.com or 256-539-0621.
What We Do: We facilitate development in our students by focusing on three areas.
- Maturing in Christ: Weekly interactive discipleship studies, Disciple Now Weekends, Fall Retreats and numerous other activities through-out the year emphasizes this core value.
- Authentic Relationships: Sunday night life groups, retreats and summer socials offer ample opportunity for students to interact and form deep connections with each other.
- Sacrificial Service: Summer service projects, spring mission trip and volunteer opportunities provide avenues for students to give back to others who are in need.
When We Meet:
Sunday Morning 8:45 a.m.
- High School students meet at 212 Westmoreland Ave. on the church campus.
- Middle School students meet at 208 Westmoreland Ave on the church campus.
Sunday Night 5:30 p.m. - All students meet together for a time of games and worship. Then the high school students break off into small groups and middle school students stay together for a lesson.
Wednesday Night 6:00 p.m. - All students meet together for a time of games and worship. Then the middle school students break off into small groups and high school students stay together for a lesson.