You've checked us out on the web and listened to a sermon or two and you think you'd like to visit us in person. Now what?
You'll be warmly greeted by the welcome team and learn more names than you can remember. You'll be among people from different backgrounds and generations as we worship in an environment that is real, relevant and relational. You will hear a timely message from God’s Word, sometimes enhanced by drama or media, and engage in worship through a blended format combining the great hymns of our faith with the freshness of today’s contemporary songs. Here are some suggestions to help you feel at home.
- Arrive a few minutes before the service begins.
- Park in Guest Parking, located across the street from the main building on the south side. (Parking for special needs guests is located in front of the main building.)
- Visit the Welcome Center. It is located just inside the main Sanctuary entrance (under the steeple!). Hosts will answer your questions and assist you to the main Worship Encounter.
- Dress code? You will find most people casually dressed which contributes to our warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Bible? Pastor Michael prefers the ESV. Most use some Bible app on their cell phones. There are also Bibles available in the pews.
- Babies are special! Excellent preschool care is provided with a security and communication system so parents can experience a meaningful time of worship.
- Want to attend Bible study (Sunday School)? Check out the Adult Bible Studies.
For more info, use the contact form or call the office (256-539-0621) Monday-Thursday 8:30-4:30.